Your New Rabbit
Here is a list of basic rabbit supplies to make shopping fun and easy.
- Cage – Make sure you choose a cage that will accommodate your pet when it is full grown.
- Food – Make sure to get rabbit specific food.
- Hay – Alfalfa Hay is a fun treat. Timothy Hay is an important part of a rabbit’s diet. They should have it available to them at all times.
- Hay Holder – Will help keep hay clean and easily accessible.
- Dishes – It is nice to have two dishes. One for food and one for treats or fresh fruit and veggies.
- Water Bottle – Rabbits drink from a bottle to ensure that their water is clean and their cage stays dry.
- Water Bottle Holder
- Litter Box – Rabbits naturally use one corner of their cage to urinate. A litter box makes cleaning faster and easier.
- Hide-away – Rabbits like to have a place to rest and hide.
- Carrier – This will make transporting your rabbit safe and easy.
- Bedding – This is important for a clean cage and a happy rabbit. Be sure to avoid cedar chips, rabbits are allergic.
- Wood Chews - Chews are important for rabbits to help wear down their teeth.
- Toys – Rabbits love to play with toys. They will toss them around and play catch with themselves.
- Treats – Treats are a great way to reward a rabbit when it is out of its cage to play.
- Treat Sticks – A treat that you can leave in your rabbit’s cage.
- Salt Lick/Mineral Block – Rabbits love this and it is a easy way to give them more minerals.
Corners Pet & Grooming has all of your rabbit needs in one convenient place with a helpful and qualified staff that can answer all of your rabbit questions.