Taking Home a Ferret
To help make shopping for a new ferret fun and easy here is a list of basic ferret supplies.
- Cage – Make sure you choose a cage that will accommodate your pet when it is full grown.
- Food – Make sure to get ferret specific food.
- Dishes – It is nice to have two dishes. One for food and one for treats.
- Water Bottle – Ferrets drink from a bottle to ensure that their water is clean and their cage stays dry.
- Water Bottle Holder
- Litter Box – Ferrets naturally use one corner of their cage to urinate. A litter box makes cleaning faster and easier.
- Hide-away – Ferrets like to have a place to rest and hide. They also like tunnels.
- Carrier – This will make transporting your ferret safe and easy.
- Bedding – This is important for a clean cage and a happy ferret. We recommend a paper based bedding.
- Toys – Ferrets love to play with toys. They will toss them around and play catch with themselves.
- Treats – Treats are a great way to reward a ferret when it is out of its cage to play.
Corners Pet & Grooming has all of your ferret needs in one convenient place with a helpful and qualified staff that can answer all of your ferret questions.