Here is a list of basic hamster supplies to make shopping fun and easy.
- Cage – Make sure you choose a cage that will accommodate your pet when it is full grown.
- Food – Make sure to get hamster specific food.
- Dishes – It is nice to have two dishes. One for food and one for treats or fresh fruit and veggies.
- Water Bottle – Hamsters drink from a bottle to ensure that their water is clean and their cage stays dry.
- Water Bottle Holder
- Litter Box – A hamster potty is nice because hamsters naturally use one corner of their cage to urinate. A hamster potty makes cleaning faster and easier.
- Bed/Stuffing – A place to relax and create a nest.
- Hide-away – Hamsters like to have a place to rest and hide.
- Bedding – This is important for a clean cage and a happy hamster. Be sure to avoid cedar chips, hamsters are allergic.
- Wheel – Great for exercise.
- Ball – Makes plays time out of the cage safe and fun.
- Wood Chews - Chews are important for hamsters to help wear down their teeth.
- Treats – Treats are a great way to reward a hamster when it is out of its cage to play.
- Treat Sticks – A treat that you can leave in your hamster’s cage.
Corners Pet & Grooming has all of your hamster needs in one convenient place with a helpful and qualified staff that can answer all of your hamster questions.